"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor."
Careers in Africa - Financial Services
|You are viewing positions 1 - 4 There are 17 positions available in this category.|
|1) Position:||VP Debt Products|
|Description:|| A leading investment bank seeks to appoint a VP Debt Products to execute strategy for the business through originating, structuring and executing debt and products across Africa|
Key responsibilities will be to
• Originate, Structure and execute transactions whilst demonstrating key business competencies
• Contributes to the maintenance and development of client relationships through the origination of value-added, creative ideas and solutions.
• Ensure that processes, control requirements and risk management frameworks that impact the area are implemented
• Ensure that he understands all compliance requirements and call for the area's Compliance
• Business Management and contribute to the development of business unit strategy.
• Deliver agreed targets and take accountability for the overall achievement of performance objectives in the business area.
• Cultivates relationships with key strategic clients and proactively develop relationships with key stakeholders internal and external
• Chartered Accountant, Engineer, Lawyer with relevant Front Office banking experience Bachelors degree in (Field)
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience
• Experience in origination, structuring, negotiating and transactions, financial modelling is key
If you have the right credentials please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary:||Up to R900 000.00|
|2) Position:||Analyst, M & A / Corporate Finance|
|Description:|| Join leading investment bank as an Analyst in the M & A / Corporate Finance team!|
International secondment for training in London and New York.
Ideal candidate will have relevant Business degree -ideally B Bus Sc, B Comm, CA(SA) or similar, with NO MORE than 2 years relevant experience ideally on a Graduate programme in investment banking or Strategy consulting.
Must have strong track record of achievement - academically and personally; strong interpersonal skills, strong technical financial modelling skills, presentation skills and a passion for business.
Developing Discounted cash flow models, comparable valuation analysis and LBO valuation analysis
Compiling of pitch book materials for both active transactions and client coverage meetings
Developing your knowledge of Equity Capital Markets products - IPOs, etc
Hard work, high rewards environment.
Suitable candidates, please send detailed CV including academic transcripts and motivation for consideration to Nozipho@intrepidhr.co.za or call 011 783 66 99 for a confidential discussion.
|Salary:||Up to R 700 000|
|Area:|| South Africa|
|3) Position:||Chief Financial Officer, Zambia|
|Description:|| An investment management and advisory firm seeks to appoint a Chief Financial Officer for the implementation of overall company policy of a financial and administrative nature. |
Key responsibilities will be;
• Manage and supervise the finance function, motivating financial and administrative staff
• Maintenance and upgrading of financial systems and procedures
• Ensure high quality administration through continued development and implementation of procedures and processes
• Ensure that the procurement processes are in line with best practice and Company policy
• Ensure, via the executive management team, that the financial, cashflow and operational budgets are effectively communicated
• Strategic planning and oversight of the budgeting and forecasting processes; ensuring that budgets are properly prepared
• Oversee the preparation of and present the annual statutory financial statements
• Overall responsibility for tax planning of the Company
• Bachelor of Commerce postgraduate or similar qualification
• Chartered Accountant will be advantage
• 5 years experience in similar role
If you have the right credentials please email your resume to Nozipho@intrepidhr.co.za
|Salary:||$ 150 000 - $ 200 000|
|4) Position:||Principal: Export Credit Financial|
|Description:|| A leading Investment Bank seeks to appoint a Principal: Export Credit Financial to maximize sustainable revenue streams for the bank through the origination and implementation of profitable specialised debt financing transactions, political risk mitigation and funding solutions in the export credit finance. |
Key responsibilities will be;
* Generate revenue from defined Export Credit Finance transactions and activities. Manage and optimise efficiency ratios thereby reducing the cost to income ratio in order to contain cost.
* Participate in, and assist the Head in developing the ECF Strategic Plan.
Execute the integrated and NC-aligned Strategic Plan including Marketing/Business Development Plan, Business Plan, and Implementation Plan.
* Maintain own professional development
* Continuously review and improve processes, systems and workflows
* Minimise entropy
* Post Graduate Qualification, CA (SA), Charted Financial Analyst/ Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Law, Bachelor of Science: Engineering / Actuarial Science and a Masters of Business Administration
* 8-10 years relevant experience in an Investment & Merchant Banking environment of which 3 years in a sector- &/or product-specific specialised finance environment.
* Relevant technical & product knowledge
If you have the right credentials please email your resume to Nozipho @intrepidhr.co.za
|Area:|| South Africa|